Northern Lakes Temple is the Wiccan Temple directly serving the areas of Southern and South Central Wisconsin including the City of Milwaukee and surrounding areas including Racine, Kenosha and Ozaukee counties, the city of Madison and the surrounding areas of Dane, Jefferson, Waukesha, Dodge, Rock, Walworth, Washington, Columbia and Green Counties. Regardless of our physical location, we welcome members from all over the world as well as those from different belief systems. All people are welcome to join us on our quest for knowledge, wisdom and learning the path of the Wiccan religion.
We are a legally recognized Wiccan Church. We are committed to uphold the tenets of the Wiccan Rede, the Law of Three and to fostering tolerance in the greater pagan and local community. We provide an open and accepting environment for all members. We exist to nurture spiritual growth through religious services, charitable functions and education by teaching Wicca classes in addition to our clerical study program. We hold public as well as private rituals. We are a family-friendly group and encourage children to participate with their parents. Regardless of their beliefs, all are welcome to learn and participate!
- a local Wiccan Temple practicing an Earth-based religion and honor to the Goddess
- a teaching Temple for clergy of the Wiccan Religion
- a legally recognized church by the State of Wisconsin (not-for-profit religious corporation) and the United States Government
We are a member in good standing with the
- Gaianist Free Church
- Covenant of the Goddess
- American Spiritual Alliance
- safe practice of the Wiccan Religion
- family rituals and ministry
- specialized Wiccan education for tots, tweens, and teens (with signed parental consent) through our Seekers Youth Circle group
- general public workshops on the truth versus myths of Wicca
- community outreach and charitable programs
- clergy services, including Wiccanings, handfasting/marriages, life passings, etc.
© 2002 – 2012 Northern Lakes Temple. All Rights Reserved.
This website is dedicated to Wicca, Paganism, and New Age concepts in general.
Content may not be suitable for all beliefs even though we strive for interfaith unity, tolerance and understanding.